December 5, 2013
This position requires the following:
- Excellent business writing skills and exceptional editing/proof-reading skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects with a high level of attention to detail to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to be creative.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Possess a work ethic that includes enthusiasm, dedication, and punctuality.
- Ability to work in a small company team environment with flexibility to assume additional duties as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business communications.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in a marketing position. This is not an entry level position.
- Prior experience in the cycling or outdoor sporting goods industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycle products and components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with collateral creation and oversee timeline management for advertisements, catalogs, sales support materials, product handbook, point-of-purchase displays and other projects.
- Oversee contact database, e-newsletter creation and distribution.
- Oversee and assist with updates to website.
- Monitor, update and create social media content.
- Generate press releases and coordinate distribution.
- Develop an ongoing calendar of promotional events.
- Plan and oversee event coordination and execution for consumer expos, trade shows and sales meetings.
- Oversee and assist with activation of athlete sponsorship programs.
- Gather market information to assist with sales strategies and product development.
Speedplay offers a quality, friendly, team-oriented work environment and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, and vision coverage.
If you can work and thrive in a dynamic team environment with an open office setting, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the one for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 858.453.5871.
© Speedplay Inc. All Rights Reserved
|| follow us on|