November 18, 2017
Speedplay is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter to join our team:
Skills and Experience:
- Four-year degree in marketing or business communications plus three to five years of relevant experience in a marketing position.
- Excellent business writing skills and exceptional editing/proof-reading skills.
- Strong creative aptitude for design.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possess a work ethic that includes enthusiasm, neatness, and punctuality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Constant Contact.
- Experience using InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to work in a small company team environment with flexibility to assume new duties as needed.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycle products and components.
- Prior experience in the cycling or outdoor sporting industry.
- Working knowledge of or experience using Speedplay products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee ongoing projects such as point-of-purchase displays, product handbook updates, and sales and technical support materials as needed.
- Oversee timeline management for advertisements, catalogs, sales support materials, product handbook, point-of-purchase displays and other projects.
- Generate press releases and coordinate distribution.
- Oversee contact database, e-newsletter creation and distribution.
- Create, update and monitor social media content
- Oversee updates to website.
- Develop ongoing calendar of promotional events.
- Plan and oversee event coordination and execution to include consumer expos, trade shows and sales meetings.
- Oversee and assist with activation of team and athlete sponsorship programs.
- Gather market information to assist with sales strategies and product development.
- Position is in our headquarters in San Diego, CA.
Speedplay offers a quality, friendly, team-oriented work environment and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and holidays, and medical, dental and vision coverage. Salary commensurate with experience. If you can work and thrive in a dynamic team environment with an open office setting, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the one for this position to email@example.com.
Speedplay, Inc. is seeking an experienced Sales Professional who can achieve overall sales objectives and build relationships with specialty retailers, independent sales reps, and inside sales staff.
This position requires the following:
- 5 years minimum of recent sales management experience in the cycling or outdoor industry managing independent outside sales reps and inside sales support personnel.
- A dedicated, self-motivated, highly-organized team leader with excellent communication and presentation skills, creative ideas, common sense and a strong work ethic.
- An exceptional role model with the ability to build trust, motivate and achieve results through others.
- Possess strong relationships with IBD accounts.
- Experience with International distribution a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to deliver sales results.
- Ability to implement overall sales objectives as established by management.
- Strong analytical skills to complement sales ability.
- Excellent business writing and computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize, coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Travel with independent sales reps and to trade shows and other events.
- BA or BS college degree.
- Position is in our headquarters in San Diego, CA.
- Managing business relationships with independent sales reps and retailers and key accounts.
- Mentoring and supervising the activities and assignments of the inside sales staff.
- Reporting on a regular basis to management on all sales related matters.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and plans, sales incentives, specials and promotions.
- Developing product education, sales materials, and sales training for inside sales staff, independent sales reps and retailers.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with management, independent sales reps, retailers and key accounts through routine communication and regularly scheduled visits.
- Resolving customer issues and concerns.
- Regular review of reports to ensure sales targets and goals are being met.
- Planning and organizing annual sales meetings and other sales related events.
- Participating in trade show and consumer expo planning and execution.
- Assisting with international distributor relationships as needed.
Speedplay offers a quality, friendly, team-oriented workplace and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, paid vacation, holidays, medical and dental coverage. If you can work and thrive in a dynamic team environment with an open office setting, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the one for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 858.453.5871.
© Speedplay Inc. All Rights Reserved
|follow us on|