May 19, 2013
- Supervises the daily activities of production personnel.
- Trains and instructs staff regarding production processes and equipment standards.
- Schedules material releases according to sales forecast and current stock level.
- Tracks work in progress to assure on-time deliver.
- Monitors stock status of finished goods.
- Conducts monthly inventory.
- Oversees QC for receiving inspection, in process inspection and final inspection.
- Effectively delegates supervisory duties to lead person as required.
- Assists with preparation of performance evaluations.
- Participates in the hiring of staff as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Production Supervisor.
- 5-8 years of experience in manufacturing or assembly-line production.
- Experience in planning work flow of production.
- Experience in quality control and mechanical inspection processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good to excellent skills in Windows based programs, i.e. Word and Excel
- A professional work ethic and excellent follow-through skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to select, develop and retain a team of employees.
Speedplay offers a quality, friendly, team-oriented work environment and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, and medical, dental, and vision coverage. If you can work and thrive in a dynamic team environment with an open office setting, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the one for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 858.453.5871.
© Speedplay Inc. All Rights Reserved
|| follow us on|