This product is currently not available. At this time, future availability has not been determined.
- Easy dual-sided entry: no kicking it over, no looking down, no fumbling.
- Half the weight of most other clipless systems:
- X/5 Chrome-Moly pedals per pair - 220g
- X/2 Stainless pedals per pair - 198g
- X/1 Titanium pedals per pair - 150g
- X cleats per pair - 85g
- Non-centering free float minimizes the potential for knee strain.
- Unbeatable cornering clearance: X/1 - 39 degrees; X/2 - 37 degrees; X/5 - 35 degrees.
- Large contact area, extremely stable cleat-to-shoe connection.
- Compatible with virtually all 3-hole and 4-hole shoe mountings.
- Standard step-in, turn-out entry and release.
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- True locking mechanism - engagement security is independent of spring tension.
- X/5 features needle and cartridge bearings for improved durability and easier servicing.
- X/5 incorporates an earlier release angle than the race-oriented
X/1 and X/2. The X/5 needs only a slight
heel twist to exit, so you'll have no worries about getting out when you need to.
MSRP: X/1 Titanium $325 X/2 Stainless $185 X/5 Chrome-Moly $115
Note: X-Series pedals are not compatible with
Speedplay Light Action and Zero cleats.
X-Series cleats are not compatible with Light Action and Zero pedals.