Speedplay’s Walkable™ Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets the standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are the first truly walkable™ cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward.
In addition to these benefits, Cleat Buddies are handy plugs included with cleat sets for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
The Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat’s fully streamlined cleat profile with dimpled surface further improves the aerodynamics of the Zero Pedal System.
Complete Cleat Set:
Note: Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.
- Zero Aero Walkable Cleats & Cleat Buddies
- Designed from the ground up.
- Cleat Buddies
- Dimpled Surface
- Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
For proper cleat installation and the required routine maintenance of
|CLEAT TORQUE WRENCH
The Speedplay Cleat Fastening Screw Torque Wrench provides the proper torque of 2.5Nm / 22 in-lbs. required when installing Speedplay road cleats.
Specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt.
© Speedplay Inc. All Rights Reserved
|follow us on|